Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Special Offer on Best-Selling Adoption Book

My new e-book, An Adoptive Parent Primer, is scheduled for release on June 7th.

For the next 7 days I'm running a special pre-launch offer! Everyone who buys a copy of my What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective through the boutique section of Barnes and Noble online will receive a copy of An Adoptive Parent Primer absolutely free! You will receive one free copy of An Adoptive Parent Primer for each copy of What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective you order through Barnes and Noble online. Just send me a copy of your B&N order, and I'll get your e-books out to you!

If you know anyone who was adopted, has adopted, is hoping to adopt, or placed a child for adoption, online ordering through makes it easy to give them this special gift.

This offer ends at midnight Eastern time May 31, 2010.

Thanks for your support, and make a great day!

Click here to purchase signed copies of Sally's , What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective.

Sally Bacchetta
The Adoptive Parent
My Google Profile+

No comments: