Tuesday, July 13, 2010

On Tap This Week

I'm taking a break from my Summer Interview Series this week because I need to let some other thoughts and musings out! Summer Interview will return next Monday.

Over the course of this week I'll share my review of Kevin Hofmann's fabulous book, Growing Up Black in White.

I'll also circle back to some of the interviews I've posted thus far and share my reactions to them.

And if I can get my thoughts into words, I'll talk about our upcoming reunion with our son's birth family. That's a big "IF", because... it's always a staggering experience for me and difficult to express.

As always, I appreciate you reading and sharing!

Make a great day,

Sally

Click here to purchase Sally's , What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective, in softcover, hardcover, or e-book format.

Sally Bacchetta
The Adoptive Parent
My Google Profile+

No comments: