Sunday, October 3, 2010

Adoption Angles on Mom TV

I've been invited to be a guest on Mel's Mom TV show Adoption Angles. We just did a tech run through, and video and audio are working perfectly.

I hope you'll join us this Wed., October 6th, at 9:00 p.m. Eastern time. You can join the live chat by logging in at www.momtv.com/adoption-angles a few minutes to 9:00.

Mel is a doll, and we're ready for some meaty discussion about adoption realities.
BONUS - We're doing a giveaway during the show! A signed copy of my book, What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective, will go out to one of our online "chatters".

I hope to talk with you then!

Click here to purchase Sally's , What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective, in softcover, hardcover, or e-book formats.

Sally Bacchetta
The Adoptive Parent
My Google Profile+

No comments: