Thursday, November 11, 2010

Adoption Book featured as Barnes & Noble Rising Star

Thanks to reader support in the marketplace my book, What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective, has been selected for the

My book is currently featured in Barnes & Noble Rising Star Special Collection at the website and will be available through this exclusive boutique during the month of November. The Rising Star series showcases promising nonfiction and fiction authors tapped by editors for the quality of their writing.

Sincere thanks to all of you who have read (or are reading) my book. Adoption reform cannot be the work of one or two voices. It simply won't happen. I appreciate all of you who share your thoughts, experiences, ideas, and feelings with me. There is much work to be done!

Click here to purchase Sally's , What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective, in softcover, hardcover, or e-book formats.

Sally Bacchetta
The Adoptive Parent
My Google Profile+

1 comment:

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

I've noticed a few books you've mentioned look very interesting. I can't wait to read them. Thanks for sharing.
www.rebeccabany.com