Friday, November 5, 2010

New Article: While You're Waiting... Preparing for Adoption

Thanks to the Genesee Valley Parent magazine for publishing another of my articles. This month's feature is titled "While You're Waiting... Preparing for Adoption".

The article includes suggestions from APs, a PAP, and me for how to use your wait time productively.

You can read it here: .

I'm always on the lookout for adoption-related topics to write about, so please let me know if you have any ideas. Also, I know I'm behind on my interview series! I've got two on deck that I hope to post next week. I'm open to suggestions of people you'd like me to interview.

Make a great day!

Click here to purchase Sally's , What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective, in softcover, hardcover, or e-book formats.

Sally Bacchetta
The Adoptive Parent
My Google Profile+

No comments: