Thursday, November 4, 2010

Proceeds From Best-Selling Adoption E-Book To Benefit Adoptive Parents Group

In honor of National Adoption Month, the Amazon Kindle e-book version of the best-selling adoption book What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective will be available at 50% off list price during the month of November. Proceeds from sales of the e-book will benefit the Adoptive Parents Committee (APC), an all-volunteer, non-profit group that advocates for humanitarian improvements in the adoption and foster care system.

“I’m excited about introducing my adoption book to a new audience through an expansive online platform,” said Sally Bacchetta, author and adoptive mother of two. “It’s also a great opportunity to support the work of APC in educating the public, the media, and its members about current adoption issues.” more

Click here to purchase Sally's , What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective, in softcover, hardcover, or e-book formats.

Sally Bacchetta
The Adoptive Parent
My Google Profile+

No comments: