Wednesday, March 13, 2013

"Scary" Adoption Blogger #2

One of my 2013 resolutions is to highlight 13 people whose Truth challenges me, unsettles me, and yes, sometimes scares me. Their Truths confront my misconceptions, and I am better for it. 

"Scary" Adoption Blogger #2 is Ariel and her blog i miss you. Ariel writes with a beautiful voice. She is raw, clear, and authentic.

Each time I visit her blog I hope her son grows to know her. She's quite something.

Sally Bacchetta
The Adoptive Parent
My Google Profile+

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I came across Ariel's blog just the other day; she writes beautifully, with heart.

Anonymous said...

Ariel's blog brings up so many emotions for me I thought I had processed, but clearly, twenty years on, I am still dealing with the loss of my own oldest to adoption. I consider myself a pretty functional adult, but sometimes...sometimes her posts sideline me.