Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Calling All Adoption Book Authors

I receive several donation requests each week, and most of the requests are for an to raffle or auction off for a family or agency fundraiser. Obviously my book reflects my perspective as an adoptive parent, and I often think it would be nice to be able to donate a small collection of books that speak to the variety of needs and interests in the adoption community. Children's books, books written by birth mothers, books written by adoptees, by ?, etc.

So I'm inviting any adoption authors who are interested in collaborating to contact me through my email, info@theadoptiveparent.com. I'd like to know the title(s) of your book(s), your target reader, your experience with adoption, how many books you have available for donation, and any parameters you have on who receives them.

Make a great day!

Click here to purchase Sally's , What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective.




No comments: