Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Adoption Book Reading and Signing

I've been a fan of indy bookstores since I was old enough to buy my own books. It's a great thrill for me to now promote my own book at two local indy bookstores.

On Saturday, June 19th, I'll be signing copies of my adoption book What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective at 10:00 a.m. at Village Bookmarket in scenic Palmyra, NY. I expect to be highly enough caffeinated to do a few readings from the book, so I hope you'll join me for a visit to Village Bookmarket, "The Little Store that's BIG on Service."
207 East Main St., Palmyra, NY, 14522
(315)597-0210
www.VillageBookmarket.com

And at 4:00 p.m.on Sunday, July 25th, I'll be at Books, ETC. of beautiful Macedon, NY. I've worked in Macedon, hiked in Macedon, dined in Macedon, and now I'll be reading from my book in Macedon. I hope you can join me at John Cieslinki's fabulous store, Books, ETC.
78 W. Main St., Macedon NY, 14502
(585)474-4116

Click here to purchase Sally's , What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective.

Sally Bacchetta
The Adoptive Parent
My Google Profile+

No comments: