Thursday, June 10, 2010

Best-Selling Adoption Book Now Available for Kindle

The best-selling adoption book What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective is now available as an e-book through .

Kindle and Kindle DX are the revolutionary portable e-readers that wirelessly download books, magazines, newspapers, blogs, and personal documents to a crisp, high-resolution electronic ink display that looks and reads like real paper. Kindle and Kindle DX utilize the same 3G wireless technology as advanced cell phones, so users never need to hunt for a Wi-Fi hotspot. Kindle is the most wished for, the most gifted, and the #1 bestselling product on Amazon.com.

Visit http://tinyurl.com/2cpo4an to purchase the book or download a sample that can be read on the Kindle e-reader or on a PC, Mac, Blackberry, Android, or iPhone device using one of Amazon’s free reading apps.

What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective will also soon be available as an ePub file compatible with other popular e-book readers, including Apple’s revolutionary new iPad, Barnes & Noble nook™, and Sony Reader.

Click here to purchase a print version of Sally's , What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective.

Sally Bacchetta
The Adoptive Parent
My Google Profile+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After buying an iPad I am now hooked on e-books. I downloaded the sample to my iphone but I'm looking forward to the full version.