Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas in Medina + Adoption Book Signing

Do you have plans for Saturday, November 27th?

Would you like to?

Why not join me at in historic downtown Medina, NY? I'll be there from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. to discuss and sign copies of my book, What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective. AND...

Old Tyme kicks off that same day at 10:00 a.m. Live music, horse drawn sleigh rides, crafts for the kids, storytime with Mrs. Claus, parade of lights... and my book signing, of course. It's the perfect way to spend the second day after Thanksgiving!

It's going to be a ton of fun, and I hope you can make it!

Click here to purchase Sally's , What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective, in softcover, hardcover, or e-book formats.

Sally Bacchetta
The Adoptive Parent
My Google Profile+

No comments: